Monday, August 16, 2010

imma let you finish but...

This was my last night at work. IT WAS EPIC.
A) Hannah is as naive as Bambi. She needs to open her fucking eyes and smell the coffee. We'll get back to this.
B) Bri is a fucking idiot.
C) FACT and this is epic. Or it was firsthand.
So we're all sitting down to roll silverware and I overhear that Adam was back to pick up his last paycheck. Weird, but not completely unheard of. So he walked to the kitchen and I saw him pass the board room but wasn't about to go say hi and get creepy. But I needed linens so I ended up going back there shortly after and as I was in dry storage I saw Jose sprint through the backdoor and the sound of it scared me I was like what the hell is going on outside.... so I went out. Honestly not joking at all, I thought Adam might have set off a bomb or set fire to something for being fired, but no...Adam had started a fight with Pedro. I guess Pedro was taking a box out or Adam was like hey come here, but he went out and Adam sucker punched him in the face. What I saw is from here on out. I was outside I turned back in to tell Clint there was a fight, so he came out too. ALL of the Mexicans were out there breaking this thing up. Pedro was bleeding from the nose and Adam was bleeding from the nose, mouth and his shirt was ripped. He was also yelling in Spanish about I don't know because I took 5 years of French and even though it was yelling it was about as loud as wind. The fight broke up, Clint and I were still watching and then Adam started coming back at him again until everyone jumped in and pushed him away and Pedro just walked back inside. 2 seconds later all the Mexicans were back at work in full cover up mode like nothing had happened. I went to roll silverware but had to tell Miley and Logan, of course Hannah was sitting there and needed to hear it too. Hannah was like are you sure, Adam would never do that? I was like uh yea he would, he's creepy. She was shocked like completely shocked he would START a fight I was like, are you stupid or something? We were all keeping it under wraps, but then Bri walks up to Alphie and says "HEY what happened with Adam and the fight outside?" Of course Alphie has no idea what is going on so he is like what??? Then gets James involved, so they both go question the Mexicans and they keep quiet and back up Pedro of course, but it was the truth anyway. Jose said he knew what the fight was about but wasn't about to tell me. And this part is my favorite. When Alphie and James go to question Pedro, James' first question was "Well did you kick his ass?" Classic.
* all names in this story have been changed for their protection

And I went to the zoo today, happy celebratory last week in Omaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment