Monday, August 9, 2010

come a little closer, baby

This past Friday night Ben and I went to the Dierks Bentley concert at Stir Concert Cove. It was great, I couldn't see a lot of the time but I still enjoyed it. He did a great show, and then he played our song. :o)


Also, I have some new obsessions for keeping not busy. I don't really know how to describe them?.. But they're websites where people can enter their random thoughts and be voted on them. Some of them are so true and hence funny that I can't help but love them. Check them out!
Example: Dear Twilight Fans,
Thank you for making us look sane and well-adjusted.
Example: You don't want a Caesar salad with ranch dressing, you want a salad with romaine lettuce. Caesar is the dressing. And yes, water is free here. Smart ass.

I'm guessing the advertising executives just gave up when they decided to roll out the 'creepy kitty with laryngitis' campaign for Quiznos.

Gift cards are fun until you get one for JCpenny.

I'm having a mid-life crisis. I feel my "cool years" are behind me. My wife is not very supportive, because she did not appreciate me buying an Escalade or referring to her as "my baby's mama" in attempt to increased my street cred.

"403 Forbidden: The server understood the request, but is refusing to fulfill it." I see how it is server. Well played.

No comments:

Post a Comment