Monday, July 19, 2010

movinggggggg

I have officially set my moving date to Denver. August 28th, 2010. Which means I have to start getting ready sooner than that. So I'm making a little list for myself to remember and check off things I need for this move. Please add any that you can think of yourself.

Bedroom
  1. Sheets
  2. Blankets
  3. Hangers
  4. Dresser
  5. Alarm clock

Bathroom
  1. Plunger... is this really necessary?
  2. Shower curtain... curtain hangers
  3. Toilet bowl brush... again?
  4. Floor mats
  5. Soap dispenser
  6. Garbage can/bags
Kitchen
  1. Silverware
  2. Dishware
  3. Glasses (wine and regular)
  4. Pots and pans
  5. Utensils
  6. Can opener
  7. Waffle maker!
  8. Dish towels
  9. Dish soap
  10. Cutting boards
  11. Drainer
  12. Corkboard/dry erase board
  13. Tupperware
  14. Swiffer
  15. Tea kettle
  16. Salt/Pepper
  17. Garbage can/bags
  18. Saran wrap/aluminum foil/ziplocks
  19. Oven mitts
Living Room
  1. Candles
  2. Throw Pillows
  3. Couches
  4. End tables and coffee tables
  5. Coasters
  6. TV- Laura
  7. DVD player
  8. DVDs
  9. iPod Dock
Cleaning Supplies
  1. Windex
  2. Laundry detergent/dryer sheets
  3. Bleach cleaner
  4. Vacuum- which means I need to get a new brush for it
  5. Sponges
  6. Spot carpet cleaner
  7. Stain remover
  8. Air fresheners- I have Christmasy ones, need to get some others that fit the plug ins
  9. Tool kit- I didn't know where else to list this.

2 comments:

  1. That's so exciting you are moving! Do you currently already live in Colorado? I've always thought the Boulder area seemed super chic and scenic. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No I currently live in Nebraska, and I'm moving to the heart of downtown Denver, so I'm very excited. Thank you for reading!

    ReplyDelete