Friday, July 2, 2010

you have bewitched me. body and soul.

I dedicate this, my first post in over a year, to a very special friend of mine, Laura. I read her blog and it inspired me to start mine up again. I was especially touched and encouraged by her list of life experiences she wants to accomplish. It made me realize I needed to get my list out of my head and online, so as not to be fearful of it anymore. Not that I was afraid of my aspirations before, but I wasn't willing to share them with anyone. I kept them safe in my head or in a private email folder. But now I'm saying go for it. The only person stopping your dreams is you.

Thanks Laura.

1 comment:

  1. You are more than welcome! I like outlets and if I can make my whole life more public, it makes things more real. And scary. And amazing.

    Plus, now I can stalk you even more! Woohoo!

    So great seeing you this weekend :)

    Laura
    http://lifegetsreal.wordpress.com/

    P.S. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help in the dreams category. I love adventures. just saying.

    ReplyDelete