Saturday, October 23, 2010

h-a-double l-o-w-double e-n spells halloween

Well Ben left yesterday. :( I've been sad ever since, not too mention I got a speeding ticket right by the airport which resulted in a large and expensive ticket. Not excited. Seriously, lottery, I need you. Yesterday I got home after the airport and went back to bed for 3 hours. It felt so so good. Then I made some delicious white cheddar macaroni and cheese. I'd been craving it since Ben got here, so it was good to indulge. I ate the rest of it for dinner and the chicken that Ben made me the other night. What a keeper, he takes such good care of me. And topped it off with some chocolate cake, yum. I also watched a ton and a half movies yesterday, I was just in the mood to relax I guess.
  1. The Proposal- 2 stars
  2. The Black Dahlia- 0 stars. Please save yourselves from this film.
  3. Sorority Wars- 0 stars
  4. Law Abiding Citizen- 4 stars. Seriously good and mind boggling.
  5. Obsessed- 2 stars
  6. Passengers-1 star
  7. Iron Man 2- 1 star
Today I've been catching up on homework and watching the Husker game. Go Big Red!! 6-1 now, not bad, though that 1 could have been avoided. I just got a card in the mail from one of my besties from Homaha. It's a Halloween card and it has 4 witches sitting at a table drinking martinis, underneath it reads "New Series: Sex in the Coven". The witches are saying to each other "I'm dating a wizard, but he can't get his wand to work." "I got dumped by a vampire. He said I had garlic breath!" "I'm seeing a werewolf, but we only do it once in a full moon." "I slept with a hunchback last night. He was hung like a church bell." So clever, I loved it. I miss her so and I'm really sad not to be spending Halloween with her this year. Partner, you celebrate in style for the both of us.

Song of the Moment
Do It Again- Stroke 9

27 Days til I see Ben

No comments:

Post a Comment